What information do we collect?
Some personal information is submitted directly by users. This includes information such as your name, address, phone number, email, credit card information, and other data submitted directly by users. Some information is gathered from third-party vendors. This information may be merged into the information that is directly submitted by users. Some information is automatically collected. For example, when visiting our website, we log your IP address, location, operating system type, browser type, browser language, the webpage you visited before browsing to our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our website.
How is this information used?
We use your personal information:
- To provide and deliver products and services at your request.
- To operate, maintain, and improve our website, products, and services.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- To link or combine user information with other personal information.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Do we share this information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What is the scope of this policy?
What about third party links?
As mentioned above, we use trusted third parties to assist us in, among other things, the bookings of tours and rentals.
Can this policy change?
Yes. As we develop and grow, our products and services may change. As our products and services change, our policy may also need to change. This policy was last revised 7/17/13.
For more information, feel free to contact us by phone, email, or post.
370B Linden Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110