- 13 miles (21km)
- 590 ft (180m)
- 4 hrs
If you don’t see the Mini Majestic running on your preferred date, please contact us, and we’ll add it, if possible.
What You’ll Explore
Our Mini Majestic showcases our wonderful city in 4 hours on electric bikes. You’ll experience all kinds of San Francisco: majestic skyline views, beautiful street art in the Mission, the fight for equal rights in the Castro, famous museums in Golden Gate Park, hippie history in Haight-Ashbury, and the iconic Victorian architecture of Alamo Square. San Francisco changes everyday, so depending on the sunshine and your interests, we may visit some other hidden spots as well.
Most importantly, you don’t have to worry about those famous San Francisco hills: our e-bikes have plenty of power and battery capacity to propel us up and over them.
We couldn’t be more excited to show you around, electric-style.
$5 discount for students, teachers, and military
Neighborhoods & Areas Visited
- Hayes Valley: Our start and finish. A local’s favorite with boutique shops, cafes, and a busy park on sunny days.
- Mission: Dynamic neighborhood with Latino roots and an abundance of historic murals.
- Bernal Heights: Off the tourist track, it’s here we see an inspiring hilltop view savored by locals.
- Castro: Vibrant, colorful, and rooted in activism, the Castro is sure to put a smile on your face.
- Duboce Triangle: Residential neighborhood filled with old architecture and a lovely park.
- Haight-Ashbury: The famous 1960’s hippie hangout and former home to the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, and more.
- Golden Gate Park: The city’s ultimate treasure, it is where we go to run, ride, play, and think.
- Panhandle: The handle to Golden Gate Park’s “pan,” this narrow park boasts redwood, cypress, and pine trees.
- Alamo Square: Home to the Painted Ladies and one of the most iconic views in the city.
Electric bikes with plenty of battery. We use Pedego City Commuters, featuring five levels of pedal assist and 7 gears. Regular and “step-through” models available in a variety of colors.
Need to Know
- Prices include bicycle and helmet. Gratuities not included – please consider tipping your guide.
- Booking for one person? Great – we love solo travelers! Please note we require 2 or more participants to run a tour. If you are the only one booked the day before a tour, we may ask you to move to a different tour or give you a full refund.
This is our easiest e-bike tour. We ride at a casual pace over the course of 13 miles (21km). You will need confidence and dexterity as we climb and descend a very steep hill on this tour. If you haven’t been on a bike in years, please practice beforehand.
We take safety very seriously. Our tours take you on San Francisco’s safest bike lanes, bike routes, and quiet streets. We provide safety instructions before each tour. Helmets (provided) are mandatory.
Before and After Your Tour
Need to grab a coffee or a bite to eat before or after your tour? Check out our recommendations.
Continue your Bicycle Adventure
We offer bike tour participants a 30% discount on bike rentals at our sister company CityRide Bike Rentals. We include a rental discount code in your bike tour confirmation email. Make sure to enter this code when reserving your bike rental online at the CityRide website. Please contact us if you don’t find it or have any questions.