We are looking for top-notch bike guides who can provide our clientele with exceptional, unforgettable experiences. We’re a young company, but our goal is to be the best in the business. We’re already top rated on Trip Advisor, and you’ll help us get even better!
What kind of guides are we looking for? Read through the questions below. If you can answer “yes” to most of them, we’d love to hear from you.
- Do you have exceptional people skills? Can you converse with all different types of people? Are you interested in other people’s stories?
- Do you know San Francisco? Its food, wild history, and modern happenings? What about its diversity, eccentric people, and public art?
- Do you have outdoor or urban guiding experience?
- Are you energized by quickly thinking on your feet? Can you solve problems confidently and on the fly?
- Do you have bike maintenance skills? If not, are you willing to learn?
- Can you work weekends and holidays?
- Does working in a young, unique, fun, and growing organization appeal to you? Does it excite you that you could help us refine our day-to-day processes, offerings, and future direction?
- Are you ready to spend your working hours riding bikes around San Francisco with brand new friends from all over the world, showing off what you love most about the city?
- Do you speak fluent English?
We want savvy, creative, well-traveled people passionate about San Francisco and bicycles. Is that you? Then please, send us your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to be creative and show us your passion for this type of work.
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Being a SoSF Bike Guide is hard work but a ton of fun. We look forward to hearing from you!